[at-l] Backpacker mag. back issues

JL jplynch at crosslink.net
Sat Oct 4 10:42:04 CDT 2008

Before dumping them, you might try to recycle them.  I see a bunch of back
issues on ebay; you might go that route.  If you don't want to go to the
trouble of selling them, you might find a used book dealer that will take
them (he may or may not pay you something for them, but even if not, they're
at least not in the local landfill!).
Good luck.

Jim Lynch