[at-l] Hygiene on the Trail

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 22:13:40 CDT 2008

In a message dated 10/6/2008 8:02:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
allen at allenf.com writes:

I wash  my hair and give myself a sponge bath pretty much every day.
Well, every  day it's not too darned cold and/or wet to be able to do
so. But my hair is  only about 1/4" long.

I washed myself every 4-7 days, if I needed it or not (in town). I don't
remember ever "washing" on the trail, I never carried any soap, and any
"washing" was an occasional wet bandana on my face, never my hair. It rained  about
every day, so I counted that as a daily shower.

hotdog AT 03