[at-l] I'm back

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 09:53:31 CDT 2008

Man, you folks done some posting while I was gone. Rabbits, chipmunks, birthdays, pretty leaves and shoes.

 If the stock market keeps going, we will all be living in tents.  I have lost some serious cash since I left.  Enclusion is a wonderful thing.  It is what caused this mess and now we are all included.

 My cell phone went down.  I sure didn't think anything I had to say was worth breaking the law to listen to. It is back to working now.

I never forget Sly's birthday, my oldest daughter's is the same day. So happy Birthday Sly.

 I wore trail runners and my feet didn't hurt.  I think you have to be able to walk further and faster then my fat ass can in order for your feet to hurt. I broke lots of rules while hiking the Smokies.  I walked as far as I could and then slept.  Boy I am outta shape, but it was fun and pretty and cold and hot and hard and easy.

I am staying at a rental just west of Gatlinburg.  There are chipmunks here, but none in my pants.  Felix your ten years ago today stories have pretty much sucked while I was gone.  It is time to pick it up fella.  No more teasers and half stories.  I need, that's the way it was, 10 years ago today, everything is the same except: You were there, kinda stories.

Clyde
The Smokies are hard for a Middle Aged FatMan