[at-l] Greetings from Pipestem

Navigator ftcracker at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 17:06:37 CDT 2008

Memories flooding back from our last outing there, eArThworm. I do miss
not being there, had an unavoidable conflict. With you in spirit...
Navigator

Well, sort of.  I was at the Folklife Center earlier,
where Marsha/Starlyte had some fine food prepared
and some fine folks were there to eat it...Marsha,
of course, Weathercarrot, Mara, Spur and Ready,
Jojo Smiley and Nomad, Timber (current AT SOBO),
Mawee and Pawee. Saw 4-Miler and some other
folks that I'm forgetting right now.  Hope to be
seeing some of you here soon.

~~ eArThworm