[at-l] How much $ does it take to hike the AT ?

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:53:27 CDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Art MacAilein <macailein at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems the general consensus is that you should have three to four grand
> available for an AT thru-hike. Some do it on much less though.

Live a really bad lifestyle and inherit bad genes. Then, when you have
a couple of strokes, you can become a commie-hippie-pinko-fag and go
on disability.

It pays very little. However, living in the woods is cheaper than
living at home. You'll also have less people out there telling you
that you're a drain on society and should just die already. Wonder why
I changed political parties?

(Notice that this is very hiking related, post-wise. I also didn't
mention what I changed from and to. But OB knows, right Bug? Never
mind...)

:-)
SuperDooperLooperPooperUnScooper