[at-l] How much $ does it take to hike the AT ?

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:56:28 CDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Art MacAilein <macailein at gmail.com> wrote:
> Felix J wrote:

> What about credit cards on the trail? I know a lot of tiny businesses
> don't take them. Is it even worth having them?
>

> Art

Most do. Even in ME. Don't leave home without it.

I occasionally saw "No Mastercard" signs, but Visa Debit cards were
almost universally accepted. There's often a $5.00 minimum purchase at
little stores.

When someone tells you that plastic is hard to spend out there, make
sure you ask them how long it's been since they tried.

Signed,
TheManWithTheFunnyName