[at-l] Looks like I get to be first...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 17:48:02 CDT 2008

I ain't wishin him a happy birthday until I get a 10 year ago today story.  When someone reads a current journal, and imagines themselves into the story, they are said to be living vicariously through the writer.  Ten years ago I had two kids and 2 nieces I was putting through college at the same time.  I don't know specifics but I know I was working my ass off. So come on Felix I am don't know what to call it, remembering vicariously maybe?  Let's have a story.

Clyde

HA! HA! your a year older :>))

From: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>
Monadnockdee at aol.com wrote:
To wish Felix J. a Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you...thank you all. Funny thing about this is...I've been thinking I was the age I turned today...for the past 4 months!!  I finally caught up...