[at-l] "Bush to establish rule allowing bikes in National Parks"

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:00:21 CDT 2008

2008/10/14 JPL3 <jplynch at crosslink.net>

>  I just wrote the following note to Ms. Bomar:
>
> Dear Ms. Bomar;
>    I am strongly opposed to changing the rules for biking access to
> national
> park trails...

Ryan,

PLEASE do not allow Mike Vandeman to post on this list. He has absolutely
ruined other lists and newsgroups with his non-stop tirades about mountain
bikes and mountain bike riders. He is extremely obsessed!

This is a list about the AT and hiking. Let's PLEASE not let this guy get us
off track with his incessant tirades. I beg you to ban him now, before he
even gets heavily into it.

Mike: GO AWAY! You're not welcome here! You single-handedly ruined
rec.outdoors. Any of us that have seen your nonsense will not willingly let
you do it here!

Extremely serious for once,
Frank Looper