[at-l] JUST A TEST

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Wed Oct 15 17:32:25 CDT 2008

These were original postings, not replies.  I tried sending again
after the successful test, but again, it has never shown up....I guess.
Anyone get a post with the subject heading "All-too-real backpacker
humor" ??  You suppose Ryan blocks postings with "humor" in the
subject line ??  Surely not.
~~ StillMystifiedWorm