[at-l] DA' Ruck

groberts6774 at comcast.net groberts6774 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 18:14:13 CDT 2008

I'm getting hungry.

RE: the RUCK....I'll probably be making an appearance at the the PA Ruck, since i live so close by.  I'll definately be camping, cuz of you snorer's (you know who who are).  Not naming names.  I want to see old friends like Jim & Ginny, Mara, Camo, Marsha, etc...  (sure would be nice to see "Toey, wink wink)
By the way, who is/are the caretaker's this year?  I've heard that maybe a couple took over the hostel duties?

Anybody need a ride from the DC/MD area give me a shout out or email me.  I still need to confirm dates and times.

From: Chase Davidson <chaseat99 at gmail.com>