[at-l] DA' Ruck

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 11:09:38 CDT 2008

Oh sigh...  I haven't piped up on dates because once again, I'm expecting to
miss the Ruck again this year.
Last year it I was traveling in southeast Asia.  This year, it'll be Central
and South America.  I was planning this trip long  before I saw the program
for last weekend's Gathering, but after the three programs at the Gathering
related to South America, I'm pretty fired up to get out of here.

Hope there's someone willing to Tuckerize some overloaded packs in my
absence.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

P.S.  Anyone in the MA/CT area looking to buy a 1998 Ford Taurus wagon?  Let
me know.  I'm hoping to sell mine within the next couple of weeks...  It's a
great hiker/traveller car.  -MF