[at-l] Yet another computer question

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:45:44 CDT 2008

It's sounds like the mouse itself is screwed up but, if you want to
check the driver, right click on My Computer, click properties, click
hardware, click device manager, click on plus sign next to mice and
other pointing devices, right click each entry, click  properties.
They'll most likely say device is working properly but if they don't,
update driver, let windows check.

Sly