[at-l] (no subject) Green Tea

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:34:32 CDT 2008

After a long hike I enjoy the Celestial Seasoning's berry zinger teas: no
caffine (they say on the box), but also loaded with anti-oxidants and
vitamin C (also according to the box). Slightly sweetened, I call it my
restorative elixir after a hike, but its probably simply the rehydration or
the warmth on a cold evening that makes me think about that cup of tea
during my last three miles. In the morning it's chai with spices, sugar, and
cream. I drink it after breakfast while packing up for the hike and
sometimes, if I wake up early enough, while watching the sun rise . . .
Green tea is what I drink at the office instead of coffee . . . for the anti
oxidants and the caffine: it affords a much gentler jolt than the joe . . .