[at-l] Book Recommendation

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:27:07 CDT 2008

FWIW That was only his first 'walking' book. Since then he's walked the Pony
Express Trail, the path of Sherman's March through Georgia (I'm reading that
one now) and retraced the route of the pilgrims in the Canterbury Tales.

Why he didn't come to the Gathering? Maybe it was a matter of $$$. He does
speaking engagements <http://www.speaking.com/speakers/jerryellis.html> but
he gets $5-10K. I suspect that is too stiff for the ALDHA budget.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/