[at-l] shane

Mark Bayern plcmark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:23:42 CDT 2008

Shane and family have evacuated to Navarre Beach in Florida.

Yes, running to the beach to hide from a hurricane is a little odd,
but hey we're talking about Shane! (Another friend sent her husband
and kids to the Baton Rouge area while she stayed in New Orleans to
assist with the disaster and recovery efforts -- OOPS!)

For more info checkout his website about the event:
<http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/gustav/>

Mark