[at-l] ALDHA NEWSLETTER Trail Review

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 11:52:45 CDT 2008

I am the newsletter editor for ALDHA.

One of the features of the quarterly newsletter is a section called A Trail in Review which highlights a different trail each time. I am looking for guest writers to write up a trail that they know.

Since the newsletter has been around for 19 years many trails have been reviewed.

Some trails that have not been reviewed are the Northville-Placid Trail, the Wonderland Trail, the Tour de Mont Blanc and the John Muir Trail. No doubt there are others but please ask me before submitting anything for any trails not listed.

The deadline for the next issue is November 15, but since I can only use one per issue, other writeups would be used in future issues. The word count should be up to 700 words & pictures are welcome.

Naturally there will be no remuneration and by submitting an article you are giving permission to use it subject to editing. You will receive an issue of the newsletter and may use the credit on your resume.

Preference will be given to ALDHA members.

Of course the standards are not all that high, after all, they let me edit it ;-)

Please address any questions or submissions to newsletter at aldha.org

Hikermiker