[at-l] Decayed

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 10:09:37 CDT 2008

So I'm confused.  How could Pokey be on a different trail?  Wouldn't she have had to have been on the same trail she was on?  Afterall, wasn't she in the lead, since you wanted her there for scenic and or bear-chasing purposes or some such?  Wouldn't it have had to have been you and the rest of the croo that were on a different trail and not the same Pokey trail?

This hiking thing is soooo confuserating.  I think I'd better plan on taking a guide dog who knows how to use a GPS and a cell fone when I go.