[at-l] Stop, drop and roll

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:57:39 CDT 2008

I just click on my name on the RoboForm toolbar and it fills out the
entire form. I bought RoboForm a few years ago, and since then it's
managed to hold a coupla million passwords for me. Also my banking
info, credit card stuff, etc. It leaves more time for reading hiking
lists. Hiking too, for that matter. Plus there's the fact that I hate
filling out forms, and...