[at-l] ALDHA on Facebook

Sly slyatpct at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 09:03:06 CDT 2008

No problem.  Hey it looks like you changed your addy again!  AOL or
Gmail for life!

BTW, I added the 1st two chapters from Weathercarrot's DVD- 25 Years of
ALDHA to the group, watched a few minutes, stopped or paused and came
back later and it was gone.  Uploading again.  You can also see it on
Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33o9dUwzow0

Sly