[at-l] Hand over

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Tue Sep 16 16:28:26 CDT 2008

From: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>:

>>>   Ten years ago...

Got up and started hiking in a soupy mist. There was a a chilly breeze blowing the rain into our faces as we hiked near the ledges where the falcons are sometimes seen.  ....   We hiked on, we did. Somewhere in
there...Cake hurt an ankle and, I believe, hitched into Hanover at a road-crossing (Isn't that right, Cake? Help me out)

I think me, Stoat, Pokey and Patch...took a soak in a hot tub at some place in town that offered that. Cake was staying at a different frat house, I think.

<<<

I actually hurt the ankle only a few hours since taking over the planning of your hike, on the way from Jeffers Brook to Dizzy Bs.  It was right after a bamboo vs. aluminum hiking pole melee that we insisted on having anywhere, anytime on the trail from NH to NY.

So, I was last to leave Trapper John, and last to get to Hanover - hey, I couldn't hitch this section a SECOND time! I had no idea where you guys were.  So when I passed the frat house with the third story window blaring "Prolonging the Magic" by Cake, of course I stopped there.  We had pizza together that night.

Ke Kaahawe
AT92 TYT94 LT01