[at-l] ...

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sat Sep 20 17:50:12 CDT 2008

Let's see....

If memory serves, we left Pico Camp on a foggy morning. We took a break
at Cooper Lodge. It seems like there were lots of us in there.  Me and
Pokey and Cake walked up to the caboose that is a restaurant. We
overheard an odd conversation between two female servers that included
one of them saying something about her having her tubes tied. Funny,
that.   We took a nice break at Clarendon Gorge, too. Though, we didn't
get to stay long as we were in a hurry to get to Minerva Hinchey
Shelter. Does anybody have a picture of Minerva Hinchey?  RockDancer?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98