[at-l] Interactive Google AT Map

Postholer public at postholer.com
Tue Sep 23 12:54:42 CDT 2008

In light of a minor discussion on maps over at the pct-l, I thought I'd
remind everyone of a very cool interactive map for the AT folks. It can be
found at:
http://postholer.com/gmap/gmap.php?trail=at

It also has shelter locations. Here's Harper Creek Shelter:
http://tinyurl.com/4373rt

Add your own stuff, such as photos, maildrops, etc. You can also put your
journal entrys on these maps simply by adding a lat/lon in your journal
entry. http://postholer.com/demo

And of course, no advertisements, no asking for donations or pandering to
your wallet in any way. It's for hikers, period.

-postholer