[at-l] Stupid Hiker Tricks

BIll & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Sep 23 15:56:26 CDT 2008

"How's Your Trail?"   I have Knee problems and feet problems and I will be 65 in Dec I've gone to the Docs and am working through the problems with their help OH yea and 2 Back surgeries a few years ago You have to get out and move your body. Good Luck   and   Remember "Be Prepared"
Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"          Murrieta, Ca.