[at-l] Kodak Moment

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 07:07:29 CDT 2008

<<After reading about panorama and looking at the pictures, I felt a need to
share a Kodak moment with you that happened to me today.>>

Mainframe and friends, you're dating yourselves... it's now a YouTube
moment... <vbg>

My last YouTube moment was two weeks before my hike, when I went out
mountain biking and was being TOO careful not to crash...

Going down a steep hill the front wheel stopped on a root or rock... and I
somehow found myself sliding down the hill head first on my back, all
tangled up with the bike on top of me. Thing is, if I had just been going
quicker down the trail I would have bounced over all the obstacles...
<sigh>. Let's just say that it was spectacular enough that I was shaking
pebbles out of my helmet... and I'm getting too old for that...

skeeter