[at-l] On Again

Art MacAilein macailein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:39:43 CDT 2008

Howdy, folks.

I'm back. Perhaps one or two of you remember me. It's been a year since
my plans to thru in 2010 fell through. A lot has happened, and I'm once
again on track to hike, maybe in 2011 but more than likely 2012
(although I'm not totally willing to count out even a 2010 hike).
Whatever happens, the prospect is much more promising than last year and
I'm happy to be back learning the ropes from those of you who went
before me.

This list has a real good crowd. I missed it.

All the best.

Art MacAilein

www.trailjournals.com/artmacailein

artmacailein.blogspot.com