[at-l] Heart Surgery

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Fri Sep 26 05:23:50 CDT 2008

My dad has this very same surgery this past summer with 5 bypasses.
I wasn't sure when he first went home how much he would recover.
He does more now than before the surgery. Treadmill. Walk at the park.

Keep up the faith. I promise...after the initial hump...all the extra pumping...you can't imagine how much better it will be.

Dawg