[at-l] Something to think about..

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 08:48:19 CDT 2008

Where is all the moral outrage about this being a hiking list?  About how you don't want to hear all this terrible stuff.  All you folks that give me so much shit when I say something from the right, where are you?

Sly, I will give you what they give me :>))
What else can I say?

Sly

You could say you are from Taxuschewsetts.  You haven't had an original thought since John Adams.  Why should I pay for your health insurance because you are to lazy to get a god damn job.  You force AIG to use my retirement money to issue mortgage insurance on loans to folks that can't afford the payments and then bitch when they go bankrupt.  What more can you say?  Try some TRUTH.  Oh I forgot that is not part of the party platform.
This is the kind of stuff folks send me when I said the US was a little bit better place because we had nominated a black man as a candidate for president.
Clyde
 I'm goin to hike the smokies. Sly I promise not to feed the wildlife .  None of this shit matters.  The election is over.  Go look in the mirror, imagine you are Ahmajinadad from Iran,argueably the most dangerous man in the world.  Do you want McCain or Obama?

http://thevolublemajority.com/2008/03/07/barack-obama-on-the-issues.aspx
http://www.nobamamission.com/Obama_bad_%20forJews.pdf