[at-l] I am, Siam

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 13:28:03 CDT 2008

Yes I did and I even sent it to the list last week.  You must have missed it.  It ended with a description of the glutony that ensued that first evening back in town.  :-)

Mara
Stitches, AT99> Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:30:33 -0400> From: AThiker at smithville.net> To: AT-L at backcountry.net> Subject: [at-l] I am, Siam...> > So...Mara...tell us...Did you live through the high water ordeal? > > --