[at-l] New podcast involving Backpacking

Sandra Friend ftcracker at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 22:06:13 CDT 2008

Ken,
Very cool! Glad there will be another hiking podcast on iTunes. This
summer, after taking a podcasting seminar, I launched a Florida Hikes!
podcast. I'm using material I taped in the field as well as readings of
some accounts of adventures on the trail. I just found a way to iPhone
enable it, too. For those interested, you can get it direct from iTunes
(search for "Florida Hikes") or go to http://www.floridahikes.com/blog
and subscribe via RSS or listen to it in the Podcast category of the blog.

I plan at least one podcast a month, hopefully more during hiking
season. Am doing some short trail videos, too, on YouTube.

Cheers, Navigator
www.floridahikes.com