[at-l] Tenagain Arm

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Mon Sep 29 11:22:01 CDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix J [mailto:AThiker at smithville.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:29 PM
To: Michael Henderson
Cc: at-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Tenagain Arm

Michael Henderson wrote:
> We had it to drink.  Not you, maybe, but certainly Stoat and me.
> And that was a great deal.  I buy, Stoat carries, we both drink.  Great deal.

So, we were only celebrating having the whiskey? Not something else?
(I'm pretty sure that was the last whiskey I've had. TEN YEARS!!!)

And, it wasn't really whisky.  It was either a whisky derivative (Southern Comfort), or fake whisky (Jack Daniels).  Can't remember which, but given those options it doesn't really matter - you take what you can find in trail towns.  It was warm going down, though...

Ke Kaahawe
AT92 TYT94 LT01