[at-l] Clarke Griswold says...

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 11:00:53 CDT 2009

 Clark:
I think you're all fu at ked in the head. We're ten hours from the fu at king
fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This
is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna
have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much
fu at king fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our godd at mn smiles.
You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're @ssholes! I gotta
be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy
Shit!
Rusty Griswold:
[Grab's Clarks shoulder] Dad, you wan an Asprin?
Clark:
DON'T TOUCH!
 Tenacious Tanasi