[at-l] 'Bout time. {Wind}

KGJ jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Apr 7 12:19:49 CDT 2009

Got caught up in trying to think and my English skills got left behind.  The first couple of sentences should read:

At first it sounded nutty to me.  I'll try to look up the reference.  But when I read it, it seemed to make a little more sense: the turbines run all the time, the wind downstream of them is turbulent, unlike undisturbed wind.

Jim Lynch
"I'll leave the doomsaying to others, I'm too busy working on the future"
Ed Jones, 2009