[at-l] Tell me why...I don't like Mondays...

Steve Miller atlists at millers-house.org
Sat Apr 18 12:46:39 CDT 2009

Taking a look at this, and making a guess...

I notice that many of the property boundaries appear to run north-south,
creating rectangular lots (except for the road front).  Perhaps local
zoning restricts how close a structure can be to the side property line,
and thus to maximize the size of the structure, they are build aligned
to the property lines and not the road.

Steve "UpToSomethin'"