[at-l] algebra Re: Facts

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Tue Apr 21 19:45:18 CDT 2009

Beats me!  Yesterday, our daughter had some customers at Starbucks who were working through the math section of study for the GED.  Maggie asked me the question, and I was the only one who got the answer that the book gave.  They couldn't even figure out How to get the answer the book had.  "If floor covering is 50¢ a square yard, how much would it cost to cover a floor 15' X 24'?"  Check back tomorrow for the answer.  <G>  I wouldn't want you to cheat on the test, now would I?  a'bear