[at-l] Facts

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 20:58:33 CDT 2009

Sorry, but I hate this sort of forced happy happy time. Makes me grumpy. If I plant a tree on Earth Day, do I get to drive my Hummer over the endangered shorebird nests the other 364 days of the year?

--Ken

I have asked a lot of folks, that are supposed to know shit, how many trees do I have to plant to make up for the 30,000 miles a year I drive.  Nobody has given me an answer yet.

And... I am planting them tomorrow because that's the day my wife said I was gonna.

Clyde