[at-l] Facts

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:56:57 CDT 2009

*Well, me, for one, Thee Clyde..

In fact, I've been so busy planting trees and getting others to do likewise
I haven't been onlist much (coming in late on the algrebra-chat was a
trip...)
Check it out, under "Green awareness in the Garden:"
www.sandhills.edu/greensummit/index.html

I was helping the local community college for earth day, and a fine day it
was.
Also planted me 55 lettuce plants, 12 raspberries, 8 asparagus plants, four
azaleas and three dogwoods.
Dogwoods count as trees, right?

Good on you, Clyde - how much digging did you do for the old folks?
And stay away from Felix's exes. No good can come of that.
*