[at-l] Belarus (o/t)

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Thu Apr 23 18:02:45 CDT 2009

TrailR at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 4/22/2009 1:28:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> ryan at hack.net writes:
>
>     Anyone have a contact in Belarus, or speaks Russian?   (not a
>     joke- need
>     some assistance).
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Ryan
>
> All I remember how to say is "don't shoot, I know secrets" in Russian.
> ... Left over from my NSA days. I forgot the rest.... Sorry

My third wife was from Belarus, I believe. Katiana. When she said "I
don't English too goodly", I knew I was in love with her. She sent me
some pictures (though, I'd be lying if I said they all looked like her)
and we fell in love. I sent $2800 to her for airfare. Something went
wrong with her visa, though...and, our love remains unrequited. I....I
can't go on talking about it. Too...too painful.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98