[at-l] Here's the thing....

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 15:40:58 CDT 2009

I can't wait on the Ford stock any longer.  The news is driving me nuts.  Swine Flu???  It is hoopla for universal health care.  Couple hundred folks die world wide of the flu and we need a couple of billion to fix it. On average 100 Americans have died each and every day since 1947  of the flu.  That is just one of the things that is driving me nuts.  I am going hiking!!!  I am flying to Atlanta tomorrow and David Addelton, Esquire will take me to the trail.  I am going to walk north until I quit worrying about crazy crap.  Might walk 3 days might walk 6 months.  Toey, keep an eye on my Ford stock.  When it gets to $7.57 sell it.  Felix has my account info, just make sure none of his exwives get the number.  Felix please pay your credit card bill, I will be using it to finance this trip.  I had to wait till the last minute to say anything so Liteshoe can't fanangle that damned goat cheese in my pack.

Ya'll play nice

Clyde