[at-l] Trail Days Hiker Reception

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:44:22 CDT 2009

Hello Trail Days friends!

We are very excited to announce
that we are hosting the ALDHA Hiker Reception/Hangout again this year
at Rock School Auditorium during Trail Days.

This event is
successful because of the many different interests involved. We are
very fortunate to have such a great community!

Friday, May 15
11:00 a.m. until - ?
Rock School Auditorium
Damascus VA

We are seeking presenters, volunteers, food and cash donations.

We already have commitments for:
-ice
-beverages
-cups, trash bags
-one food donation
-small cash donation

We
would need food donations to arrive approximately 10:30-10:45 a.m. on
that Friday due to the tight schedule we have. Promptness is essential.

NOTE : see www.traildays.us and click-on "Schedule" tab .

MANY THANKS !

Robert " Red Wolf " Croyle
ALDHA Member-At-Large