[at-l] Here's the thing....

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 20:43:29 CDT 2009

I took my Grandkids to Chuckee Cheese tonight.  Just me and the 2 boys.  One is almost 3 the other is almost 5.  Everybody should do that just once in their lives.  I don't think I'll be doing that again.

Thanks for all the nice words everybody.  I don't know how far I will go but I know I am going to have fun while I go.

One beer every 4 or 5 years has been workin for me Vcat but I will stop by to visit. :>))

Clyde