[at-l] Here's the thing....

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:28:45 CDT 2009

Funny....
I think that was the last beer Michael drank too...
He doesn't eat much goat cheese either.

Not that TJ would mess with his pack...

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:35:03 +0000 (UTC)
From: rcli4 at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Here's the thing....
To: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>

>I am going to try to go at least to Damascus.  Lone Wolf owes me a beer.  I
drank one in 2002 at the Inn at the long trail.  I drank one with Jan's
husband on her deck in 2005.  I think it is time for another.

>Clyde

rcli4 at comcast.net wrote:

Might walk 3 days might walk 6 months.  Toey, keep an eye on my Ford

stock.  When it gets to $7.57 sell it.  Felix has my account info, just

make sure none of his exwives get the number.  Felix please pay your

credit card bill, I will be using it to finance this trip.  I had to

wait till the last minute to say anything so Liteshoe can't fanangle

that damned goat cheese in my pack.

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book