[at-l] Still Can't Get to Trailjournals.com

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Thu Apr 30 10:24:15 CDT 2009

Here's the post from Cimarron's journal yesterday:

He had the knee evaluated yesterday and an injection of cortisone into
the joint. The leg was no better today and he can barely walk with pain
near the head of the fibula and clearly not around the joint on today's
exam. I still think this is ileo-tibial band syndrome and he may need
further injection into that area. He is using ice and stretches and
eating and sleeping a lot. He says a shelter is more comfortable than
his bed! He is very anxious to get back to the trail, but this is going
to have to make great progress for him to do so. He plans to go to his
grandson's first communion this Sunday and then we will re-evaluate and
I will take him back to the trail if we feel he can do it. I never did
see Charlie's Bunion (socked in weather and no view in 2000) so I may
get my chance! Catching Dreams is reported to be in Hot Springs with a
sore knee!

-Cimarron The 86 Year Old Hiker

Waterfall