[at-l] Three American Hikers Missing in Iran

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 09:49:38 CDT 2009

Come, come now Sir SarcasticToe, thou knowest exactly what  I meant.  Surely those good fellows were not surprised to being detained in such an area at this time.  They are, after all, Americans.  I would certainly dub them Human Explorers Lacking Common Sense.

Yes, Clyde, I recall you going over.  Did you ever post any pics of the trip?  Did I miss them??

Dave Addleton, I did not know that you grew  up over there!  Do you have any pics of hiking there?

A friend of mine was born to missionary parents in Africa.  Each of her siblings were born in different countries.  There are 7 children total in that family.  I used to hang out with them and loved hearing their tales of growing up around the globe.

 Tenacious Tanasi