[at-l] Long Trail Festival coming up

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 14:26:14 CDT 2009

Just wonderin' if any listers will be at Rutland, VT later this week. The
festival is on Saturday August 8, ahem, it's also my birthday!
http://www.longtrailfestivalvt.com/

Bob Peoples is coming up for the festival, I'm sure he'll be around on Friday
night and most of Saturday. If there are other folks going, where are you
meeting? I'll be up north in NH starting tomorrow until Friday and then I'll
head over to Rutland. So if you can't respond today then I probably won't be
reading email after late tonight.

Shoe? Are you there? I suspect you might be heading there as well. Let me know?
Thanks. --RockDancer