[at-l] AT article by Torrey ( was--Re: question)

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 6 11:25:58 CDT 2009

OK...I'm home...and I have the article (not book)...the citation is:

Torrey, Raymond H.
"The Appalachian Trail: From Maine to Georgia by Foot Trail, a Little
Hike of 2000 Miles, Along the Skyline of the Appalachian Ranges."
American forests and forest life. Vol. 30, no. 4 (Apr. 1924), pp 218-220

Yes, it is an article to "publicize and promote the trail."  I've added the
citation to the AT articles on BooksForHikers.  I still have to work out
how to add a link to the pdf of the article.

~~ eArThworm