[at-l] Places to be sprinkled...

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 15:49:01 CDT 2009

Toey, I hope you're not planning on checking out any time soon, but you have an intriguing list, some of which might parallel mine.

1.? the meadow in front of the little lodge at the Box Y Ranch, which is along the Greys River, which lies between the Wyoming Range and the Salt River Range in western Wyoming
http://www.boxylodge.com/?? And then hike up Meadow Creek and scatter a little there.? And take a little up Deadman's Creek and scatter then along the horse trails there.

2.? in the yard of my childhood home, 3233 Park Place West, Cairo, Illinois.? Let them go along the front sidewalk, where my Mom planted all the daffodils.

3.? anywhere the wildflowers grow at Mesa Verde NP

4.? along the Florida trail, preferably going in from the Barr Street trailhead near Oviedo--somewhere with an overlook of the Little Big Econlachatchee River

5.? I like Tom's idea of 4-H Camp, so along the lakeshore at the 4-H Camp at West Frankfort, Illinois

6.? in the cemetery at Jonesboro, Illinois, on top of my Grandmother Jarvis's grave

7.? in the cemetery at Villa Ridge, Illinois, on top of my Grandmother Bergman's grave

8.? along a wildflower bedecked road somewhere to commune with my Dad, who loved being on the road and taught me to love the same

9.? in the fields of what used to be Wayside Farm outside of Cairo, Illinois, where I spent as much time as I could as a child, riding ponies and horses

10.? held in reserve for some place I have yet to discover and love

Nostalgic,
Joan