[at-l] New trail memoirs

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Sun Aug 9 12:58:52 CDT 2009

Looking for new publications to add to booksforhikers, I came
across these today:

1.  Sandul, George (Ole Smoky Lonesome).  "The Road to Damascus...and
Beyond: A Reawkening of the Spirit by Thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail."
Xlibris, March 2009.  ISBN 1441505938
Paperback: $14.39 (Amazon.com), $19.99 (Xlibris)
Hardcover:  $29.99 (Amazon & Xlibris)
No libraries own it yet.

2.  Brown Lesli.  "Light Hearts and Heavy Packs."  (PCT)
Ladybug Press, March 2009.  ISBN 1889409464
Paperback $17.95 (Amazon & Ladybug)
No libraries own it yet.
3.  Hanson, Jennifer.  "Hiking the Continental Divide Trail:  One Woman's
Journey."
Rainbow Books, August 2009
Not yet available; author contact: jennifer.hanson at earthlink.net

Of course I haven't read them, so can't tell you yet whether they're
work reading.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"