[at-l] 7 years ago

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 11 13:47:03 CDT 2009

Seven years ago today I was at the Inn at the long trail.  I split a Guiness with Liteshoe and ate food.  I remember calling Pork Chop (Anthony my nephew) and talking to him.  His mama was going to college back then and he spent every Thursday with me.  He was pissed because when Thursday came I was in Vermont hiking.  He could hardly talk, I think he was 2.  He told me "I'm mad, I love you" about three times and threw the phone down.  First time I was homesick since I left Cambodia almost exactly 34 years ago today.

Clyde