[at-l] Subject: 7 years ago

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 16:23:02 CDT 2009

There is a Long Trail Inn.  I believe it is in Johnston.You have-ta use the "at" in the middle or you might be lost.  The Hideaway is owned by folks named Hyde from Georgia.  I walked in the bar and asked for a coke.  The bartender filled one of them red restaurant glasses full.  I drank it and asked for another.  I drank it and asked what I owed him, he said "For anybody that thirsty it's free".  The next morning Jan ate so much it was embarrassing.  Great place.

Clyde

PS I know you and the boys did it in 2001.  Everytime the trail kicked my ass I told myself them 8 year old boys did it, so can I.

> Next to the HydeAway Inn with restaurant and bar.

### That's twice I've had to mutter, "Don't know it." Was that the place also in Johnson, away up the hill, NE of the road crossing?

> Then the Inn at Long Trail

### You mean the Long Trail Inn? (I refuse to mutter any name with "at" in it.)

...... And thus, the circle is complete. *Eight* years ago, 2001.

manymoonsagotoe