[at-l] How important was freestanding for you?

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 19:43:39 CDT 2009

I never needed the free standing option on my thru. I brought extra staking-guy line, and when I set up on a platform I ran the lines over the edge and tied it off or staked it. I never set my tent up in a shelter, it's rude. It pisses people off... LOL! And there was only 1 time there was room... Hotdog AT03